Your screen resolution (size) should be set at minimum 800X600, recommended 1024X768. Most computers are pre-configured with a screen resolution of 640 x 480, which may limit visibility of course content. Adjusting the screen size to 800 x 600 is recommended for better usability.
To check the resolution setting for Windows® Operating Systems:
• Go to the Start Menu on the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
• Select Settings.
• Choose the Control Panel option.
• Double click on the Display icon.
• Click on the Settings tab.
• In the box titled Desktop Area you will be able to see the screen resolution setting, move the slider to the right to change this setting.
To check the resolution settings for Mac®:
• Click on the Apple menu on the top left-hand corner of your screen.
• Select Control Panel.
• Choose Monitor & Sounds from the menu.
• In the resolution box, make sure 800 x 600 is highlighted.